iQ3 and Dell EMC hosted a Networking Event in Brisbane last week titled “Evolution of the Modern Data Centre”. Attendees were welcomed into a whisky haven in Brisbane’s CBD; Nant Whisky Bar, where we enjoyed canapes, the best of Tasmanian whisky and custom tailored business shirts by our partners George & King Tailors.
The night proved a fantastic opportunity to network, engage and collaborate with other information technology and data leaders, from a cross section of industries. Customers shared ideas around how this proliferation of IT sprawl in Data Centre’s has contributed to rising operations costs and stifling agility. We showcased a technology that has revolutionized the industry by providing unprecedented performance, flexibility and scale creating the foundation of the modern data center. Some of the talking points included:
- What will your modernised data centre landscape look like?
- Does the future DC have one size that fits all?
- How important are flexible IT support Systems to business agility?
- How can I ensure consistency of services across both on premises and cloud?
- How do we manage capacity growth without compromising resources?
- How can I securely extend my Data Centre and applications to the cloud?
- How do I reduce cost AND grow efficiencies?
All in all a fantastic networking event with great people and valuable mind share. A few images below of the night that was, enjoy!